Salice Hinge and Plate for 3/8" Lipped Face Frame Doors
|24964||Salicereg Hinge and Plate for 38 Lipped Doors||$30.99|Technical Details:
- Conceals knuckle and gives complete control for three-way cam adjustability.
- Ideal for retrofitting cabinetry dating back to the 1940s.
- 5/8” clearance is required on the back edge of the face frame for the mounting plate to be attached properly.
- 110" opening.
- With side, depth and height adjustment.
- For Face Frame Cabinets
- 35mm Diameter cup and 9mm deep metal cup.
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions.
- Rockler Exclusive
What's in the Box?
Pair of Salice Hinge and Plate for 3/8" Lipped Doors, screws and instructions
The Rockler Advantage:
- Hinges are sold by the pair
- Mounting screws are included
- Mounting plates are included
- Step - by - Step instructions
- Expert guidance and tech support at
- See below for a large selection of JIG-ITs to make installation a breeze
110 deg. opening for 3/8" Lipped Face Frame Doors
- Salice has been a leader in the hinge industry for over 50 years, making them a favorite choice amongst cabinetmakers and do-it-yourselfers.
- Salice hinges are conveniently adjustable, making installation easy.
- Salice is ISO 9001 certified which means that you are assured of consistent quality in every Salice hinge.
- All Salice hinges are come with mounting screws.
|Self-closing hinges are an ideal for cabinets. The built-in spring pulls the door closed and holds it in a closed position, eliminating the need for catches.|
Soft-closing hinges have an adjustable action that, when your door is pushed closed, automatically takes over and brings your door to a whisper-soft close.
Free-swing hinges are most often used in furniture applications, rather than cabinet applications.
|Use the chart to determine how many hinges you'll need for the height and weight of your door.|
A door that is 43" high and weighs 14 lbs. requires three hinges. If your door is only 24" high but weighs 14 lbs., go with three hinges for maximum support and stability.
Use on 5/8" - 3/4" doors unless otherwise noted.
Click here for details
All brands and product names are trademarked or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Prices, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notification. E.&O.E.
Description provided by and used with permission from Rockler Companies, Inc..
Sunday, October 6, 2013.
This page is at http://www.creativehardwarestore.com/go/17284